Saturday, November 14, 2009

Idul Adha

"It is He Who hath made you the inheritors of the earth: He hath raised you in ranks, some above others: that He may try you in the gifts He hath given you: For thy Lord is quick in punishment: yet He is indeed Oft-forgiving Most Merciful"

Have you ever, in the midst of a hectic day, pause to wonder, "What exactly is our purpose on this earth?"

As mum and I bid farewell to Aunt Sophie and hubby who are heading to Mecca for the Hajj or Pilgrimage, I'm reminded of the fact that man's role on earth is as a servant and vicegerent of Allah SWT. May I don't lose sight of what is truly important, God willing.



P/S: Mum, I know it has been your desire to visit the Holy land. I pray that Allah SWT will allow me to take you to Mecca in the near future, Insya Allah.

No comments: